Ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion and allergies. Contains billions of live probiotics – supports digestive microflora, improves digestion and prevents food allergies. Rich in turkey, lamb, duck and rabbit meat. Only animal proteins. Contains all the necessary amino acids.
– 65% meat
– low grain content
– allergy-free ingredients
– 25% protein, 15% fat
Consists of carefully selected hypoallergenic ingredients that help prevent allergic reactions and food intolerances while strengthening immunity and digestion.
Contains no: chicken, chicken fat, sub-products, hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, colourings, flavour enhancers, soya, gluten or GMOs.
Beneficial characteristics of the product:– Components I, II, III, IV and VI are meat – made from fresh and slightly dehydrated meat.
– One source of carbohydrate – low risk of food intolerance
– Does not contain vegetable protein. Natural protein provides everything you need
– Balanced proteins do not stress the kidneys and liver
– One billion live pro- and prebiotics – improved digestion and a stronger immune system
– Urine pH at a healthy level – prevents the formation of kidney stones
– Omega-3 and -6 balance – healthy skin and coat
– Glucosamine and chondroitin support joints and cartilage tissue
– Natural essential antioxidants – helps prevent disease and cell damage
Ingredients: Dehydrated mutton (12%), dehydrated turkey meat (12%), dehydrated duck meat (12%), dehydrated wild boar meat (12%), whole grain brown rice, fresh turkey meat (10%), turkey fat (5%), dried sweet potato, alfalfa, salmon oil (1%), chicory root powder (natural source of prebiotics): FOS and Inulin), Dried Charcoal (natural source of EPA and DHA, 1%), Dried Apple, Groundnut Flour, Brewer’s Yeast (natural source of MOS), Glucosamine (1500 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (1000 mg/kg), MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane, 40 mg/kg), Dried Cranberries, Mojave Yucca. Metabolizable energy: 4170 kcal/kg.
Additives: Vitamin A (3a672a): 20,000 UI/kg, Vitamin D3 (3a671): 2,000 UI/kg, Vitamin E (3a700) 150mg/kg, Vitamin C (3a312): 100mg/kg, Iron (3b103-3b106): 45mg/kg, Copper (3b405-3b406) 13mg/kg, Zinc (3b605-3b606): 50mg/kg, Manganese (3b503-3b504): 40mg/kg, Iodine (3b201) 1.5mg/kg, Selenium ( 3b801): 0.2mg/kg, Taurine (3a370): 1000mg/kg. Tocopherol-rich extracts from vegetable oils 1000mg/kg.