Product benefits:– 65% meat and animal ingredients – provides high quality animal protein.
– Ingredients I, II, IV and V are meat – made from fresh and gently cured meat.
– carbohydrates from a single source- Ideal for sensitive pets
– no added vegetable protein – animal proteins provide everything you need
– Balanced protein without excess – can help prevent kidney and liver overload.
– selected hypoallergenic ingredients – reduces the risk of food intolerance
– maintains healthy urine pH – reduces the risk of kidney stones
– balanced ratio of omega-3 and -6 – helps maintain healthy skin and coat
– glucosamine and chondroitin – supports joints and cartilage.
– natural essential antioxidants – helps reduce the risk of disease and cell damage
Hypoallergenic ingredients are ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion, can aid digestion and strengthen the immune system.
Free of: corn, wheat, beetroot, peas, eggs, by-products, chicken, chicken fat, soy, artificial flavours, preservatives and GMOs.
Ingredients: dehydrated mutton, dehydrated turkey meat, whole grain brown rice, fresh mutton, fresh turkey meat, turkey fat, dried chicory (a natural source of prebiotics): FOS and inulin), japonica flour, dried apple, dried Antarctic krill (natural source of EPA and DHA), brewer’s yeast (natural source of MOS), taurine, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM (methylsulphonylmethane), Yucca Schidigera, natural antioxidant blend (rosemary, grapefruit, oranges, turmeric and cycad). Naturally preserved with tocopherols and rosemary extract. Metabolic energy: 4000 kcal/kg
Analytical composition %: Crude protein: 25,0; Crude fat: 13,0; Omega-6: 2,4; Omega-3: 0,5; Crude sugar: 7,5; Crude fibre: 3,0; Moisture: 9,0; Calcium (Ca): 1,6; Phosphorus (P): 1,3.
Vitamins (mg/kg): vitamin A (UI/kg): 15 000; vitamin D3 (UI/kg): 1500; vitamin E (a-tocopherol): 150; vitamin B1: 12,3; B2: 10,0; B6: 7,0; B12 (mcg/kg): 60,0; vitamin C: 100,0
Pantothenic acid: 50.0; Choline: 1250.0; Folic acid: 0.5; Biotin (mcg/kg): 300.0; Niacin: 50,0
Micronutrients (mg/kg): Iron (E1): 103,0; Copper (Е4): 10,0; Zinc (E6): 70,0; Manganese (E5): 30,0; Iodine (E2): 1,0; Selenium (E8): 0,2; Glucosamine: 1300,0; Chondroitin: 700,0; MSM: 40.
Antioxidants (mg/kg): natural antioxidants (rosemary, grapefruit, oranges, turmeric and cyzygium): 300;
Amino acids (mg/kg); Taurine: 1500,0